hyScore.io Company logo
Download: hyScore.io Logo (*.zip-file), contains several versions in different file formats (*.eps, *.ai, *.png, *.*jpg)
hyScore.io in a nutshell
hyScore.io is your independent supplier of contextual data. Our mission is to reduce the barriers of entry to access contextual intelligence and enrichment. We provide via our RESTful API the “raw material” (contextual data) as a structured and developer friendly JSON response in real-time. We do entity/keyword/text extraction, language detection and website categorization (IAB taxonomy) for now in 16+ languages. We express the meaning of a website/content in scored and weighted keywords and their entities, categorize the website (also in IAB taxonomy), provide the sentiment and provide you plenty of additional information. The data can be used in a large quantity of use cases e.g. in the online publishing space for contextual video, contextual targeting, content recommendation, tagging, publisher’s site search improvements and much more. You can use our data to enrich unique user profiles, for target group segmentation, brand safety, and environmental analysis or for personalization, digitalization, document analysis as well. Follow us at @hyScoreIO or at hyScore.io.
hyScore explained for non-technical users
Simplified we’re a kind of independent and flexible oil rig platform, which drills after oil and provide the raw material and a report of its ingredients to every refinery for further processing. The refinery (any other application or service) can use our “oil” (the contextual data) to create petrol (contextual video player), diesel (content recommendation), plastic (brand safety) or any other use case (contextual ad targeting, etc.). We provide the oil for everyone and leave it up to you how you process it.
We are a software-as-a-service (SaaS), a technology provider for data, that means that we are a data supplier for publishers, publisher networks, software development agencies, system houses, advertising & marketing technology companies for contextual data. Our service analyses on request any kind of website/url on url level, or just plain text, and provide a weighted, normalized, structured response in more than 16+ languages. We show in keywords, their entities and categories as also in IAB taxonomy meaning and the sentiment of its content so that other applications and their developers get in real-time instant access to this kind of data to use it for several use cases.
You can use the API and its data for use cases like contextual video, content recommendation, tagging, personalization, targeting and audience segmentation, brand safety, site search improvement, digitalization, text extraction, environmental analysis, document analysis and much, much more. Our mission is to reduce the barriers of entry to access contextual intelligence and enrichment.
Founder & Management
- July 2016: The idea was born to create a contextual data API for anyone who is struggling to develop an own solution for this topic. This kind of data is hard to access if you just want to see if it can boost your intended use case and just want to play around and experiment with it. Lucas and Michael turned this fact into a product idea and named the project “hyScore” (high-score).
- August 2016: As a team of three (Cengiz, Lucas and Michael) we have decided to create a company if there is a need for our solution in the market. Michael started the market research and business modeling. After some inspiring product sessions based on the research, Lucas started the work to develop the first prototype of the API.
- September 2016: Michael went to DMEXCO to have some discussions around the hyScore approach. The feedback was great so that the hyScore team decided to go ahead with the idea.
- January 2017: After five months in the machine room the product was released by Lucas as “beta” version. We started to share some API keys to our personal network to gather some feedback and hone down some basic issues. Day by day we’ve learned another lesson.
- March 2017: On 29th March we went to the notary, started the paperwork and were looking forward to integrating the first customer if we’re officially a company.
- 3rd May 2017: The hyScore.io GmbH is officially listed in the commercial register of the local court Berlin – Charlottenburg.
- 27th July 2017: We’ve released version 2.0 of our hyScore API based on extensions suggested by users.
- 22nd August 2017: four new languages were invented. We provide our service in 16 languages now.
- 13th and 14th August 2017: Presented hyScore.io API and a prototype of our Sentiment analysis on dmexco 2017 expo at the StartUp-Village in Cologne, Germany.
- 28th September 2017: Sentiment analysis for German (DE) and English (EN) language is invented and available as additional information in the API response. Furthermore, we provide a bulk processing API Endpoint.
- We’ll keep you posted…