About hyScore (EN)
hyScore.io is an independent, cross-industry provider of cloud-based natural language processing (NLP) solutions. The Berlin-based company uses its flexible and easy-to-integrate technology to analyze content (texts, websites, audio/video) in real time. The technology, which is based on machine learning, identifies and weights relevant content such as keywords, categories and sentiment in real time. The hyScore.io products range from text and speech analysis (text/web/audio/video) to search technologies and individual adaptations and can be used across industries. A team of experienced experts supports and advises customers on the use and application of NLP solutions.
hyScore.io was founded in March 2017 by Michael Boecher, Lucas Hausmann and Cengiz Kurt. The founding team has many years of experience and expertise in the digital economy and speech and text analysis. Well-known investors such as Martin Sinner and VEMAG Verlags- und Medien AG, as well as other business angels support the company.
hyScore.io is a registered member of the German Startups Association (Bundesverband der Existenzgründer) and the German Digital Economy Association (Bundesband Digitale Wirtschaft, BVDW).
Über hyScore (DE)
hyScore.io ist ein unabhängiger Anbieter von Cloud-basierten Natural Language Processing-Lösungen, kurz NLP. Das Berliner Unternehmen nutzt seine flexible und einfach zu integrierende Technologie um Inhalte (Texte, Websites, Audio/Video) in Echtzeit zu analysieren. Die auf künstlicher Intelligenz basierende Technologie identifiziert und gewichtet relevante Inhalte wie z.B. Keywords, Kategorien und Sentiment in Echtzeit. Die hyScore.io-Produkte reichen von Text- und Sprachanalysen (Text/Web/Audio/Video), über Suchtechnologien bis hin zu individuellen Anpassungen und sind branchenübergreifend verwendbar. Ein Team von erfahrenen Experten unterstützt und berät die Kunden bezüglich des Einsatzes und der Anwendung von NLP-Lösungen.
hyScore.io wurde im März 2017 von Michael Böcher, Lucas Hausmann und Cengiz Kurt gegründet. Das Gründerteam verfügt über langjährige Erfahrung und Expertise in der digitalen Wirtschaft und der Sprach- und Textanalyse. Namhafte Investoren wie Martin Sinner und die VEMAG Verlags- und Medien AG, sowie weitere Business Angels unterstützen das Unternehmen.
hyScore.io engagiert sich als eingetragenes Mitglied im Bundesverband der Existenzgründer und im Bundesband Digitale Wirtschaft (BVDW).
hyScore.io Company logo
Download: hyScore.io Logo (*.zip-file), contains several versions in different file formats (*.eps, *.ai, *.png, *.*jpg)
- 20th February 2019: Startup of the Month @ Bundesverband Deutsche Startups e.V.
- 5th January 2019: hyScore is now Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner
- 2nd January 2019: Mr Cengiz Kurt now actively supports hyScore.io in the position as CEO. Mr Michael Boecher changed his role from CEO to Chief Operating Officer (COO) to get more focus on product development and operations.
- 30th October 2018: New product release: Search API Endpoint
- 9th to 11th October 2018: Exhibitor at IFRA & DCX 2018 exhibition in Berlin, Germany
- 12th and 13th September 2018: Exhibitor at DMEXCO 2018 in Cologne, Germany.
- September 2018:
Mr.Andreas Schrempp leaves hyScore.io for personal reasons and Mr.Lucas Hausmann takes over as Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
- 15th June 2018: Sentiment analysis for the French language available.
- 25th May 2018: Official member of the “BUNDESVERBAND DIGITALE WIRTSCHAFT (BVDW) E.V.“
- 21st May 2018: hyScores’ API product is now available via Amazons’ AWS
- 2nd May 2018: Now supporting 20 languages: added Thai (TH) and Vietnamese (VN).
- 16th April 2018: Membership of “Bundesverband Deutsche Startups e.V.“.
- 26th March 2018: Contextual API in Version 3 released.
- 1st February 2018: Andreas Schrempp is joining hyScore.io as CTO so that Lucas Hausmann is able to focus on the topics NLP & ML.
- 13th December 2017: Seed round completed. Lead investors:
Mr.Martin Sinner (Founder idealo.de) and VEMAG Verlags- und Medien AG plus a couple of well-known business angels.
- 5th December 2017: two new languages (NO and FI) were invented. The API supports now 18 languages.
- 28th September 2017: Sentiment analysis for German (DE) and English (EN) language is invented and available as additional information in the API response. Furthermore, hyScore.io provide an integrated bulk processing for non-real-time use-cases.
- 13th and 14th August 2017: Presented hyScore.io API and a prototype of our Sentiment analysis on dmexco 2017 expo at the StartUp-Village in Cologne, Germany.
- 22nd August 2017: four new languages were invented. We provide our service for 16 languages now.
- 27th July 2017: API version 2.0 of the hyScore API is released based on extensions suggested by users.
- 3rd May 2017: The hyScore.io GmbH is officially listed in the commercial register of the local court Berlin – Charlottenburg.
- March 2017: On 29th March the three went to the notary, started the paperwork and were looking forward to integrating the first customer.
- January 2017: After five months in the machine room the product was released as “beta” version. They started to spread some API keys to their personal network to gather some feedback and hone down some basic issues. Day by day they’ve learned another lesson.
- September 2016: Michael went to DMEXCO to have some discussions about the hyScore approach. The feedback was great so that the hyScore team decided to go ahead with the idea.
- August 2016: As a team of three (Cengiz, Lucas, and Michael) they have decided to create a company if there is a need for such a solution in the market. Michael started market research and business modelling. After some inspiring product sessions based on the research, Lucas started the work to develop the first prototype of the API.
- July 2016: The idea was born in Berlin to create
a NLPanalysis API for anyone who is struggling to develop an own solution for this topic. This kind of data is hard to access if you just want to see if it can boost your intended use case and just want to play around and experiment with it. Lucas and Michael turned this fact into a product idea and named the project “hyScore” (high-score).