hyScore.io (“we”/“us”/”our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it. By visiting https://hyscore.io, https://api.hyscore.io and https://login.hyscore.io/ (the “site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this site.
Our hyScore Services Privacy Statement explains what data is collected and stored by us in providing the hyScore services to our customers.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, hyScore.io GmbH is the data controller in respect of the information it processes about its customers and visitors to its website.
We collect and process the following data;
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, make a payment on our site, download our reports and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, HTTP protocol elements, HTTP cookies, the timestamp request, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the query-string portion of the URL, search terms, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We may use embedded tags (a.k.a. web beacons or clear gifs) or tracking code to collect the above information.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate and the other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, but not limited to, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and credit reference agencies) to deliver contextual services and may receive information about you from them. We may use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) to collect information about your visits to our site.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, user analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- any member of our company which means our subsidiaries,
- selected third parties including:
- our business partners and suppliers, such as our publishers, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose personal information that can identify an individual to our advertisers. However, we will provide them with aggregate information about our users and may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if hyScore.io or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of hyScore.io, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share statistical or aggregated non-personal information about our customers and visitors to this site with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties.
Storage of your data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone. We do not share data between our customers.
IP addresses are not stored on our software systems, and are instead anonymised to a hash number.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features consistent with industry practice to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the address below.
We may collect personally identifiable information about an individual visitor’s online activities across third party web sites. We do not monitor your browser’s Do Not Track indicator.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
For residents of the European Union, the Data Protection Act 1998 affords you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Other persons who wish to update or delete their personal information, should contact us using the contact points specified below, and we will endeavor to correct, update or remove the personal data you have given us.
Policies For Children
We do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from users under 13 years of age. No information should be submitted to this site by visitors under 13 years of age, and visitors under 13 years old are not allowed to register with our site.
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by mail at the following address:
Reichenberger Str. 35
Or you may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.